Sign In and Sign Out
Single Sign On
Cloudneeti application users sign in using their corporate credentials over single sign on (SSO). Cloudneeti supports SAML based token authentication with Microsoft Azure AD, Office 365 AD Tenant and Microsoft Accounts (Outlook, Live, Hotmail). The assumption is that MFA is enabled as part of corporate policy for all users of Cloudneeti application (both administrator and reader roles).
Cloudneeti application users take the following steps to sign in:
- Go to Cloudneeti application URL
- Click Sign In You will be redirected to your single sign on (SSO) provider, in this case Microsoft Active Directory (AD).
- Click on your account (name\@company.com)
- Enter your account password Users signing in for the first time will see a consent screen and need to click Accept. If your organization has MFA enabled, you will receive a request to approve this sign-in using your multi-factor authentication (MFA) device.
- Click Approve on your MFA device You will be signed in and granted access to the Cloudneeti application.
To sign out of the Cloudneeti application, please follow the following steps.
- Click on the circle in the right upper corner displaying your initials (“AZ” in this demo).
- Click on Sign Out
- Click on your account to confirm that you are signing out You will be signed out and the confirmation screen will be displayed.